SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Submitted back on 3/18 and finally approval came through on 6/26.

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:

Efile Form 1 Trust or Form 4 Trust? Thanks,

I have a form 4 check cashed on March 27, so its getting close for me.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staple Gun Extraordinaire!
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Guys all 3 of eforms 1 were approved on the 28th. I never got the email. Just logged in to check and they're approved. Even the one I submitted 2 weeks later so they are batching.

Got 2 new sbrs and a sbs to engrave and chop! Always wanted a shorty side by side fudd gun. Big Grin

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:

Efile Form 1 Trust or Form 4 Trust? Thanks,

I have a form 4 check cashed on March 27, so its getting close for me.

EFiled a Form 1 for an Sbr using one of Heavyd's trusts

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
March 9th, Form 4,non trust, mailed in.
June 26th....APPROVED.

2nd Form 4, mailed at the same time, same envelope....not approved yet!?!?!?!?!? WTF?

FN in MT

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Form 1 when in on 3/26. Approved on 01 July. Guess they are running about 90 days.

Posts: 91 | Registered: February 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
My FFL just texted. My form 4 just arrived today. Exactly 4 months from when I sent it in. Approval date is July 4th (Freedom!) Smile

Form 4 on a trust for a suppressor. YHM stinger

SIG Mosquito with YHM Stinger suppressor. by c.swimm, on Flickr

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Two Form 4s approved 6/18, dealer still hasn't received the stamps...

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
100 days on an E-filed Form 1 with a trust. Filed 31 March, approval email yesterday.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.O.A.M.:
100 days on an E-filed Form 1 with a trust. Filed 31 March, approval email yesterday.

If all goes well, I have another 10 days.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9682 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Efiled form 1 on Good Friday, trust, approved 7/9. One of the best emails I ever received!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
Form 1 Trust. Got the trust from Heavyd. It's for an SBR. E-Filed on April 6th, 2015. Received the email stamp on July 13, 2015.

However, my stamp pdf still says Draft on it. I've heard that's been an issue. I'll look into it.

Now to put the rifle together.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kandersn:
Form 1 Trust. Got the trust from Heavyd. It's for an SBR. E-Filed on April 6th, 2015. Received the email stamp on July 13, 2015.

However, my stamp pdf still says Draft on it. I've heard that's been an issue. I'll look into it.

Kevin

Use the Ask ATF button at the top of the efile screen and they should be able to send you a new "clean" version. Be aware the approval date will change when they do.

Or you can e-mail the address in this thread for help. This is what I did as it seemed to be faster than using the contact form above.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by kandersn:

Kevin

Use the Ask ATF button at the top of the efile screen and they should be able to send you a new "clean" version. Be aware the approval date will change when they do.

Or you can e-mail the address in this thread for help. This is what I did as it seemed to be faster than using the contact form above.

Thanks. However, I think I just screwed up. I logged in and saw a draft still listed there separate from the Approved form. I deleted the draft thinking that was the issue. Now I see nothing, not even my approved form.

I emailed the address listed in that thread so we'll see what happened. I hope I didn't delete my Form 1 forever.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Any....day....now.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9682 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
TBAC Ultra 9:

Purchased: 1/29/2015
F3 sent: 6/2/2015
Can rec'd by dealer: 7/13/2015
F4 sent: 7/14/2015
Approved: ??

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Submitted 4/9, DISAPPROVED !! on 7/16.

So I call ATF and find out that I used my name instead of the trust name. Then the lady tells me I can't make any corrections to an efile and I will have to wait several months for a refund but I'm free to get ahead and re-submit and start the whole 90 days over again (unfortunately can't afford that right now).

What happened to being able to make corrections and re-submitting? Is what this lady saying accurate?

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:

So I call ATF and find out that I used my name instead of the trust name. Then the lady tells me I can't make any corrections to an efile and I will have to wait several months for a refund but I'm free to get ahead and re-submit and start the whole 90 days over again (unfortunately can't afford that right now).

What happened to being able to make corrections and re-submitting? Is what this lady saying accurate?

They stopped all corrections on all forms dated 2/1/15. You have to start over paper or efile. Some were turned back with January dates.

Posts: 634 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KML:
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:

They stopped all corrections on all forms dated 2/1/15. You have to start over paper or efile. Some were turned back with January dates.

You were NEVER able to make corrections on eFile to the best of my knowledge. This was discussed ad nauseum when I eFiled my F1 in January 2014.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Doh!!!

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post