SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I finally went in and checked on my Form 1's submitted on 2/18, 3/12, 3/29

2/18 was denied yesterday because I was stupid ... I put "Multi" in for caliber and I know better ... but I didn't get a letter on it

3/12 was approved yesterday but I didn't see the letter until this morning, or maybe it didn't get sent until this morning.

3/29 is still pending

All are on a Trust, 2/18 and 3/12 are SBR's and 3/29 is a suppressor I'm wanting to build ... anyway, I'm semi happy.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR submitted 4/10. Still waiting.

Posts: 336 | Location: SE. Florida | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Form 4, submitted 3/9 still waiting.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 dealer send in: TiRant 9, from the Silencer Shop, TX

12-15-14 Purchased
12-17-14 Mailed
2-9-15 Cashed
5-2-15 Approved
6-5-15 At Dealer
6-11-15 Attached to P226 : )

Posts: 76 | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rcolosi:

12-15-14 Purchased
12-17-14 Mailed
2-9-15 Cashed
5-2-15 Approved
6-5-15 At Dealer

Was this an Individual? Also, a month from approved to dealer? Ouch!

But congrats!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup...individual. Yup...the ATF took their sweet time. Imagine that. : )

quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
quote:
Originally posted by rcolosi:

12-15-14 Purchased
12-17-14 Mailed
2-9-15 Cashed
5-2-15 Approved
6-5-15 At Dealer

Was this an Individual? Also, a month from approved to dealer? Ouch!

But congrats!

Posts: 76 | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A free people ought not
only to be armed, but disciplined
Picture of prpratt
posted Hide Post
Looks like batch processing may be over again, I e-filed a form 1 on March 13th that came back yesterday (94 Days) but the eform I filed on 5-14 is still pending. I am bummed out about this because I am ready to put the stock on this MPX. At least I now have an MP5 clone with a collapsible stock to hold me over.

Posts: 360 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Reports on other sites make it seem like the batch processing has to do with what examiner you have. I could totally see that. If I was doing that job I totally wouldn't want to do rework. I look at a trust if its valid approve everything pending on the trust instead of going back for every pending submission.

Also excellent news. My form 1 SBR pending March 15 2015 was approved today at 1315. ETA: trust efiled. It will be a 11.5 BCM in 556. Now just another month or so for the Saker 556

Must resist building lower tonight

How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staple Gun Extraordinaire!
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Eform 1 submitted 3/24 still nothing yet.

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prpratt:
Looks like batch processing may be over again, I e-filed a form 1 on March 13th that came back yesterday (94 Days) but the eform I filed on 5-14 is still pending. I am bummed out about this because I am ready to put the stock on this MPX. At least I now have an MP5 clone with a collapsible stock to hold me over.

I wonder if this varies from inspector to inspector? I had one sent in on 2/18, 3/12 and 3/29 ... the 2/18 & 3/12 both came in on 6/10 ... one approved and one denied because I was stupid and put Multi in the caliber box (must have had a brain fart because I know better than to do that) ... the other one, 3/29 is still pending.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig-x:

Your within 2 weeks away brother! Keep up the good fight chum

How's your cardio?

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Eform 1 submitted 3/17 and still waiting so I am hoping it will be any day now.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
quote:

Your within 2 weeks away brother! Keep up the good fight chum

Mine be a bit longer because I also submitted a SBS on April 2nd and they didn't have that manufacture listed so it went to pending research. It didn't change to submitted/in process until the 4-14. So if they're batching I might get them all together and wait a little longer. I don't think anyone knows the answer. Just depends on what examiner gets it.

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR filed on 4/9, nothing yet.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I too have a Form 1 SBR that was submitted on 3/17 and hope to get it back any day now.

It's my last one in the pipeline...for now!

ETA: Opened my email this morning and got the stamp!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I just got the email this morning approving my eForm 1 sumbitted on 3/17! So it was 92 days.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Still waiting any day now hopefully for a 3-24 submission.

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Just got the email for my 3/26 submission, form 1 trust, eform. 95 days.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Dang I'm still waiting on my 3-24 submission. Hopefully anyway now.

Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
I called today on my form 4 and they received it April 6 and she said they are running 4-6 months right now.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post