SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Form 3 transfer from silencer shop to my local dealer approved today. Form 3 filed on 12/01/2014

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 394 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Mailed Form 4 Oct 10,2014 approved Jan 15, 2015. Waiting on dealer to get the paperwork. About 90 days. Great work BATFE!

Hey c_zeilsdorf, thanks for your service from one vet to another.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
Mailed Form 4 Oct 10,2014 approved Jan 15, 2015. Waiting on dealer to get the paperwork. About 90 days. Great work BATFE!

Hey c_zeilsdorf, thanks for your service from one vet to another.

bushpilot,
Do you know what date your form 4 went pending?

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I just called the number RackRack posted and gave them my info and they told me approved Jan 15th.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, I just called the number RackRack posted and gave them my info and they told me approved Jan 15th.

No Problem. Thanks for the reply. I'm not too far behind you in submission time and was trying to gauge if my number might be coming up soon.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Icestud
posted Hide Post
Check cashed Sept 23 2014 for forum 4 dealer has stamp 1/27/2015

Posts: 78 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
All you guys getting approved Trust Form 4's are getting my hopes up. My check for my Saker 762 was cashed on 10/9/14. I checked NFA tracker and seems like several from that time frame are already getting approved.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive officially got a new record guys. Form 4 submitted mid november, stamp received at my dealer earlier this week. That makes for just over a 3 month turn around time. I could really get used to that

Posts: 274 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoomDoc:
Ive officially got a new record guys. Form 4 submitted mid november, stamp received at my dealer earlier this week. That makes for just over a 3 month turn around time. I could really get used to that

For a Form 4... wow, that's amazingly fast! If it was mid november, then that means just over 2 months, not 3. Did you mean mid October?

I sent a Form 4 in late October and another Form 4 check was cashed mid December.

Posts: 343 | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I have 3 form 4s pending where the checks were cashed on 9/8/14. When I submitted them, the FFL was seeing them come back in 5 months. I expect it any day.

Posts: 2952 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My first 3 suppressors. Form 4's via Trust

1. check cashed 10-16-2014 - approved 1-22-2015.

2. check cashed 10-31-2014 - approved 1-27-2015.

3. check cashed 10-31-2014 - approved 1-27-2015.

Now just got wait on the stamps to arrive at my FFL.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Posts: 309 | Location: Clackamas, OR | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darith:
quote:
Originally posted by BoomDoc:

For a Form 4... wow, that's amazingly fast! If it was mid november, then that means just over 2 months, not 3. Did you mean mid October?

I sent a Form 4 in late October and another Form 4 check was cashed mid December.

Yep, little typo there. The excitement managed to get the better of me. This was my third submittal on the trust route and the wait times have been progressively shorter on each (5, 4, and 3 months so far). I guess I should submit a few more to see if the trend holds Wink.

Posts: 274 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
The date on my form says it was signed by my SOT on October 7th and I got my stamp today. I suppose its a week shy of 4 months, but i like the sound of 3 months better. Either way, the call this morning was a total and extremely happy surprise after my day yesterday SUCKED!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
This is great news since I just bought my first can this week. I still have to wait for the Form 3 to go through before my Form 4 will be submitted... but I am praying that the wait times keep dropping.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Received a batch of Form 4s back today for 5 customers.

Signed and mailed by me:
10-15-2014

Approved:
1-23-2015

Received in mail:
1-30-2015

Type:
Trust

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I am praying that the wait times keep dropping.

No joke. Makes me want to buy a .22 can pronto.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
quote:
but I am praying that the wait times keep dropping.

No joke. Makes me want to buy a .22 can pronto.

I have a real hankering to do a Form 1 on an AR lower I have even though I don't have an upper lined up for it yet... but I'm worried about SBR-ing a lower that I haven't ever shot before. I've heard wait times on Form 1s are around 2 months right now and I'd like to do it before the possibility of 41P

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
They've been closer to a 1 month wait through efile. My last 2 have been 19 days and 33 days.

I wouldn't be too concerned about having never shot your lower, especially if it's from a reputable manufacturer. Just make sure you function test what you can on it. I've SBR'd a few lowers that I hadn't even assembled. I just look them over for cracks and such.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
Well shit... you might have just made my wife mad at me Wink. I can't believe they're going that fast - I might have to send one in.

Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey c_zielsdorf, thanks for your service from one vet to another.

And to you!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1409 | Location: WY | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post