SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
I'm at 33 days right now on a Form 1 Trust eFile. Every time my phone beeps that I received an email I get my hopes up only to be let down. Hopefully it won't be long now! Smile

Have you gone out to the eFile system to check? I actually didn't get an email for one of my Form 1's, but when I checked on the system it showed complete.

Yeah pretty much every day, LOL.

I just got my approval email today at 10:00am! This was my first Form 1 so I was a bit nervous that I had made a mistake that was slowing things down. This is a SCAR 17 SBR.

The approved Form 1 was not attached to the approval email, they send a seperate email with the electronic documents correct?

Form 1 submitted (trust eFile): 8/28/14
Check cashed: 8/29/14
Form 1 approved: 10/7/14
39 days from when the check was cashed

(Edited days total since I apparently can't count)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brett B,

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! How did the check get cashed before you submitted?

Are you having your barrel cut down or getting a factory barrel for it? I just got my 17 engraved. Now I just need to e-File and have my barrel cut.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Yeah that was a typo, good catch. I ordered a factory 13" barrel.

SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
quote:
I'm at 33 days right now on a Form 1 Trust eFile. Every time my phone beeps that I received an email I get my hopes up only to be let down. Hopefully it won't be long now! Smile

Have you gone out to the eFile system to check? I actually didn't get an email for one of my Form 1's, but when I checked on the system it showed complete.

Yeah pretty much every day, LOL.

I just got my approval email today at 10:00am! This was my first Form 1 so I was a bit nervous that I had made a mistake that was slowing things down. This is a SCAR 17 SBR.

The approved Form 1 was not attached to the approval email, they send a seperate email with the electronic documents correct?

Form 1 submitted (trust eFile): 8/28/14
Check cashed: 8/29/14
Form 1 approved: 10/7/14
45 days total

No. There should have been a pdf attachment on the approval email. If you didn't get it, call NFA branch and let them know.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I re-checked the email from my computer when I got home and the form is in fact attached.
For some reason the attachment wasn't showing up on my phone, and didn't get forwarded with the message when I sent it from my phone to my work email. So, all is good!

SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com

Picture of 308th_sps
posted Hide Post
Mine did the same thing. Did not show attachment on phone but it was there when I checked from my home computer.

308th_sps

American by birth
Veteran by choice
Southern by the Grace of God

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I submitted 3 E-form 1's on 9/11/14 ... When I check on them they only show as submitted ... are they supposed to show as "processing" or something? Or do they just all of a sudden show as "approved" at some point?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
I submitted 3 E-form 1's on 9/11/14 ... When I check on them they only show as submitted ... are they supposed to show as "processing" or something? Or do they just all of a sudden show as "approved" at some point?

Mine also just showed as "submitted" when logging into the eForms site. The status did not change until I received the "approved" email.

I did receive an automated email when I first submitted saying that the form was "Submitted/In Process". So as long as you got that initial confirmation it should be working it's way through the system.

SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that puts my mind at ease a bit. I got the initial confermation as well as the credit card charged notice ...

recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
June 10 Pending Form 4 Trust.

Went into Problem Status September 22nd.

Has not been received at Dealer yet. Frown

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E26R-40-BSE
posted Hide Post
They ARE getting quicker: suppressor F4 (trust), mailed in late May, pending June 9, approved 10/1, picked up today from our very own r2mach1/Ryan.

Our second TBAC 30P-1. It is like a sickness Smile. Thanks Ryan!

Posts: 839 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: November 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 1 Trust Efile submitted Sept 8, approved Oct 18

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E26R-40-BSE:
They ARE getting quicker: suppressor F4 (trust), mailed in late May, pending June 9, approved 10/1, picked up today from our very own r2mach1/Ryan.

Our second TBAC 30P-1. It is like a sickness Smile. Thanks Ryan!

Just picked up my first 30p-1 from the dealer this morning. Haven't had a chance to fire it yet, and won't for a bit. Going to shoot the pistol cans (tirants) this afternoon though.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCFD4:
Form 1 Trust Efile submitted Sept 8, approved Oct 18

Yep. This seems to be more common now. 4-5 weeks for efiled (Trust) Form 1 SBR. 31-37 days

I might be able to make my first SBR by the end of this month. Smile

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up my first one a couple of weeks ago. From start to finish was ten months.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up my first. NFA Trust, papers mailed 5/14/14, dealer called telling me the stamp arrived on 10/1/14. Ordered a second already

Posts: 550 | Location: Gun Friendly Arizona | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered an Octane 45 suppressor from Select Fire yesterday. They said it'd be about a month before it comes in. With any luck, it'll be in my hands by April!

The cool part is, I can shoot it at Select Fire's indoor range while I wait for my stamp.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Select Fire is great! Met the owner last month. Great guy!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR - check cashed 6/11, approved 10/10. Hoping to get my form 4s this week also...

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I got the 3 stamps I e-filed via trust on 9/11/14 today ...

... 36 days total!