Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Machine gun question
Machine gun question Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
Let's say I wanted to buy a machine gun. And let's say there's a 9mm colt AR on Subguns. Could I swap the upper and bcg and fire 223? Or would I be better off buying a standard transferable AR and swapping uppers? This things mint.


Posts: 3507 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Yes, the lower is the registered part. You can put anything that you want on top. If the lower is registered in that caliber, you can even leave it in that configuration indefinitely. But if it's not registered in that caliber, you can swap it out to shoot, but when you're finished, you need to return the lower to it's registered configuration, or just leave the lower without any upper attached.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.
Posts: 1557 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Well, more than likely the 9MM Colt lower is 9MM only (magwell only set up for 9MM.

When it comes to Machinegun games, it pays to do your research, as there are lots of variations.

I'm Rick James.
Posts: 35522 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Machine gun question

© SIGforum 2017