SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    So it starts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So it starts Login/Join 
posted
I built a 300 Blackout AR pistol over the summer and this past Saturday Sig hosted a car show at their Newington facility and I picked up a 25% off coupon. So today I went to their store in Epping to order their direct thread 7.62/30 cal suppressor. They have none in stock at the moment so I can't even get the papers started but I'm excited. Went shooting with a friend today who has suppressors and we put his on mine and with subsonic ammo my phone read 110 dB. Shocking how quiet it is.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this story took an interesting twist. On Sunday I went to a local shop with a friend to poke around. They were having sales and promotions to mark the opening of part of their new expansion. Long story short I won a raffle for a Q Half Nelson suppressor. So I canceled the Sig order, got my prints and photos done yesterday and sometime this week they should have the suppressor in stock to start the paperwork.

And instead of saving money, I left the store with a G19X.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a win / win!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paperwork submitted today! Now to hurry up and wait.

posted Hide Post
Tax stamp came Saturday. Nine months to the day!

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Great ending to a fun story!! Congrats!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post