SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Gemtech 7.62 Quick Mount Adaptor

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gemtech 7.62 Quick Mount Adaptor Login/Join 
posted
Last year I purchased a Gemtech 7.62 QM can from a local dealer. I bought it with the idea of buying a quick mount flash hider for a .308 rifle or AR-15. Since then, I have mounts for a FAL and a Rem 700, but everyone seems sold out on the 1/2 X 28 adaptor for an AR. Gemtech is sold out, the local dealer, any online retailer, etc. Anyone have a suggestion, where I could find the QM adaptor? Thanks

Posts: 10 | Location: Flushing, Mi | Registered: September 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
http://www.silencershop.com/ge...unt-flash-hider.html

I'm not sure if it's what you need but it says it'll work with 7.62 QUICKMOUNT cans.

Posts: 1555 | Location: Houston,Tx | Registered: May 18, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like it would work, but the same problem. Not in stock, join a waitlist. I've doing that since last July. They are never in stock. It irritates me that I waited 6 months to get the stamp, picked up the can and can't mount onto my AR-15. I use the 5/8 rifle QM and 1/2 bushing to get it to fit the AR.
Fred

Posts: 10 | Location: Flushing, Mi | Registered: September 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fthorsby:
It looks like it would work, but the same problem. Not in stock, join a waitlist. I've been doing that since last July. They are never in stock. It irritates me that I waited 6 months to get the stamp, picked up the can and can't mount onto my AR-15. I use the 5/8 rifle QM and 1/2 bushing to get it to fit the AR.
Fred

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
How about this.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 3868 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
It looks like it would work, but the same problem. Not in stock, join a waitlist. I've doing that since last July. They are never in stock. It irritates me that I waited 6 months to get the stamp, picked up the can and can't mount onto my AR-15. I use the 5/8 rifle QM and 1/2 bushing to get it to fit the AR.
Fred

If you think it's what you need you might want to call them because just above the price it says-

Availability: In Stock

*shrug*

Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
How about this.

That one definitely appears to be in stock when selecting 1/2"x28 5.56 under the drop down option.

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
How about this.

That one definitely appears to be in stock when selecting 1/2"x28 5.56 under the drop down option.

Hopefully he's too busy whipping out his CC to purchase to respond. Big Grin

Posts: 3868 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Good. Looks like that should work! Order placed. Just wait for a package in the mail. Thanks guys!

Fred

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very Good. Looks like that should work! Order placed. Just wait for a package in the mail. Thanks guys!

Fred

Excellent! We're here to help...spend your money.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
How about this.

Hopefully he's too busy whipping out his CC to purchase to respond. Big Grin
Big Grin