SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    P320-M17 Threaded barrel supplier
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320-M17 Threaded barrel supplier Login/Join 
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Looking for suggestions for a threaded barrel for my P320-M17. The first I tried from Brownells did not have the necessary cut for the loaded chamber indicator. The LCI is easy to remove but not something I want to do. Hoping SilencerCo or other will begin making one in the next few months. I've probably got 9 months or so before my NFA paperwork is approved.

Michael

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mdblanton,

Posts: 490 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barsto

Posts: 21 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
These guys might be able to help you as well, they can weld on the threads to your existing barrel:
https://www.tornado-technologies.com/

Posts: 1130 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

Michael

Posts: 490 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, Barsto will use the 13x1LH threads if you ask; for me keeps everything consistent - even had my glock barrels made up that way.

Posts: 21 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post