SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Has anybody submitted a 5320.20 via email recently?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anybody submitted a 5320.20 via email recently? Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Noticed when I downloaded the newest version of this a while back the options for submitting it had changed. It showed both email and fax as options in addition to the old snail mail option. Submitted a new one for my SBR'd Scorpion via email on 4/14/17. Was hoping it'd be little faster than the previous 5-6 weeks I've been used to waiting. Still waiting at this point.

Anybody else tried this recently?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yep, 4-5 weeks for me. If you have an error, don't be surprised if they never let you know. They just let it sit. You may have to call and inquire.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I submitted two on 4/18/2017. Still waiting as well. Will call next week to see what's up.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Yep, 4-5 weeks for me. If you have an error, don't be surprised if they never let you know. They just let it sit. You may have to call and inquire.

Was it returned to you via email?

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
No, I sent paper copies. They ok'd, signed and returned.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
So turns out, even if you email/fax it, they still mail it back to you. Called to check on the status the other day, a very nice (as has been my experience anytime I've contacted the ATF) woman told me it had been approved on 5/22/17. Emailed it in on 4/17/17.

Complacency sucks…