SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Silencerco Hybrid .46 questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silencerco Hybrid .46 questions Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
I "own" one (serving time) and I am interested in the mount.

I want to use it with three rifles:

- An AR-10 in .308.
- An AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmore.
- An AR-15 in .300 Blackout.

As I understand it, I need
- Two ASR flash hiders for the AR-10s
- One ASR muzzle break for the AR-15
- One Harvester Big bore end cap.

I am reading this correctly?

Damn I wish BATFE wasn't such a bunch of wankers!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Yes you can run either brakes or flash hiders and then you need an ASR mount (Harvester big bore / Omega)...

https://www.store.silencerco.c...es/suppressor_hybrid

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This helps a lot as I finally got to take possession of my Hybrid a couple of days ago and hadn't yet researched what other parts and pieces I needed to use it. Thanks!

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
This helps a lot as I finally got to take possession of my Hybrid a couple of days ago and hadn't yet researched what other parts and pieces I needed to use it. Thanks!

Also, consider the 9mm end cap instead of the .308. It'll save you a few bucks down the road as you can shoot 308 out of the 9mm hole, but not the other way around.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post