Null Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4449 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
As far as price, it's a solid deal. For the can itself it's built like a tank (solid & heavy) and rated down to 7.5" for 5.56 and 12" for .308. And there aren't too many rifle caliber suppressors that are user serviceable on the market...

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
That is a couple hundred less than I paid for it several years back.
It a solid can IMHO

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Specwar 7.62 is a VERY Solid Can!

And at $650, definitely a good deal. I paid $720 for mine when it was released in Spring 2013.

I made my decision to purchase the Specwar 7.62 when I saw this video....Apparently it is Full-Auto rated !! Cool

I say, go for it....You will NOT be disappointed! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I've seen them cheaper online, but you'd have to pay a transfer fee. $650 for one local is a solid deal.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
People are closing them out. I suspect SiCo has something to replace it on the way. Or perhaps they are just trying to push sitting inventory. Its a buyers market for guns/cans right now.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big and Heavy Can, but it is rock solid. Versatile so I have the flash hider/mount for it on multiple rifles. That is a good price compared to what I paid a few years back.

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post