SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Surefire Warcomp 5.56 Mount - Scarce
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire Warcomp 5.56 Mount - Scarce Login/Join 
posted
For those who might be interested, are you able to find 5.56 Surefire Warcomp mounts e.g., WARCOMP -556-CTN-1/2-28?

LGS, empty, Brownells and Optics planet backorders. In fact, its hard to find one to buy anywhere and seem to be 2-3 month backordered.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True story. I've been trying to get them ordered in for a while.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I picked up a regular 556 warcomp from primary arms a couple of weeks ago. Closed tine, not so much.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've added SOCOM cans to many of my ARs. Finding the mounts became challenging at times. It's possible that demand sometimes overwhelms Surefire's production capabilities, or that Surefire manufactures the various suppressor mounts in seasonal batches. As a result, I have a mix of brakes, 3-prong, and warcomp suppressor mounts. They all work just fine -- buy what's available, as they will be covered up by the can.

Posts: 7845 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some stupid reason i was thinking the 3 prong wouldn't work, that i needed to match the closed tine or bird cage style of my other Warcomps.

Regardless, my search continues...

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Surefire CTN Warcomp 1/2x28 in stock at Primary Arms at time of this post.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the alert. Missed it. They also appear at Primary Arms for a nano second and then evaporate.

posted Hide Post
Member at an optics page on FB has wardens and warcomps for sale. Good price and fast shipping too

Posts: 545 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lanbos Armory is showing 2 of the closed tine warcomps in stock.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index...22&products_id=37583

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the closed-tine Warcomps symmetrical on the comp ports? The one's on Geissele AR's are, but they could be proprietary to Geissele.

The open tine version is biased for right-handed and can be timed for left-handed but that makes it look weird.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post