SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Trust NFA item
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trust NFA item Login/Join 
posted
I bought a few suppressors using HeavyD's trust before the changes took affect. Has anyone tried to remove people from the trust and make an addendum after the item is approved? I don't want to deal with getting everyone fingerprinted and pictures taken. Any input would be appreciated.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you. Must have overlooked that post

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wdsman1:
I bought a few suppressors using HeavyD's trust before the changes took affect. Has anyone tried to remove people from the trust and make an addendum after the item is approved? I don't want to deal with getting everyone fingerprinted and pictures taken. Any input would be appreciated.

Trusts can be ammended. And trustees can be added and removed realatively easy. I paid to have my trust ammended/redone with the www.texasnfatrust.com form. Having processed a lot of form 4's I found their form the best.

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
It couldn’t be simpler than with the amendment sheets Heavy D provides. Do you have the instructions/example/amendments pages he provides?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
It couldn’t be simpler than with the amendment sheets Heavy D provides. Do you have the instructions/example/amendments pages he provides?

I looked at his website last night. It does seem pretty simple.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
NFA processor wants Form 5320.23 filled out. I did the amendment. Kicked back for this Form 5320.23--Responsible party.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The response to the amendment on HeavyD's trust from the BATFE seems to be inconsistent. I had one item sent in with the original amendment that everyone said was getting kicked back (the one that revoked the amendment automatically) and mine went through. I had the new amendment all ready to go just waiting on notification and when my dealer called it was to tell me that I could come get my Dead Air Mask.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Depends on which ATF office it goes through--not feeling the love with the one I'm dealing with.