SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    P320 subcompact threaded barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 subcompact threaded barrel Login/Join 
posted
Hello,
Seeing as there is currently no threaded barrel for the P320sc, I was wondering if you knew if I would be able to take a P320 full size unthreaded barrel to a gunsmith and have them trim/thread the barrel for the P320sc? I have a multi use suppressor coming in I would like to play with on the P320sc.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:
Hello,
Seeing as there is currently no threaded barrel for the P320sc, I was wondering if you knew if I would be able to take a P320 full size unthreaded barrel to a gunsmith and have them trim/thread the barrel for the P320sc? I have a multi use suppressor coming in I would like to play with on the P320sc.

https://www.barsto.com/categor...n.cfm?ID=320&cco=134

Barsto

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nofear.:
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:
Hello,

https://www.barsto.com/categor...n.cfm?ID=320&cco=134

Barsto

$320 Eek

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post