SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Who has duplicate suppressors?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has duplicate suppressors? Login/Join 
Picture of Hammer1967
posted
Is it crazy to own two of the same suppressor?
I have a Ghost and would like another pistol suppressor. Buying another Ghost would make sense, they could share pistons. Am I crazy???

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I don't but it's not crazy. Wink Just expensive and time consuming.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Not crazy at all. I have two rifle cans, two pistol and two 22lr and I’m certain my collection is small compared to some here. Two is one and one is none! Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6990 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have twin Gemtech Tundras. They were on sale/closeout.
The others don't match.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
2 Masks and almost had 2 Omegas but ended up getting a Hybrid instead just in case I wanted to shoot he really big stuff. It can also be back up to my Ghost but would be quite obtrusive. I typically like to get differnt cans because who knows which i;ll prefer more but the Mask is probably th ebst 22 can ive used so it warranted a second.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
To answer your question... No ! got a couple of times twos myself

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I wish!

Makes perfect sense with the cost of mounts, etc.

I hope to add another Omega someday. Having more than one rifle suppressed all the time would be handy. Sometimes, get tired of taking it off my HD rifle to go to the range.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of Elite Iron Bravo's. But one is .22 the other .30 cal.

Both holding up very well.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Not crazy, especially if you really like the Ghost. I haven’t doubled up on any however my Octane and Obsidian can share pistons so that’s nice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
2 consecutive serial numbered Yankee Hill Stingers.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
I have 2 aac m4-2000s. Not that I really wanted 2 since it makes zero fucking sense, but the first one I got about 7 years ago now since there just wasn't the range of options at the time and no qd 5.56 cans I really cared for. The 2 one came when a wholesaler ran a deal of buy an m4-2000 and get a tirant 9 for free. Well I couldn't pass that up. This was at the same time when aac did the 200 rebate program. So I paid wholesale on a m4-2000, and 2 stamps and got 2 cans and 400 from aac. Didn't really need the rebates so just posted them up here for 300 dollars for both. If it wasn't for that deal I wouldn't. But I would own other 5.56 cans like a saker or a surefire just because.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I have the Elite Iron Bravo as well. Built to last, quiet as any I have shot and better than most. I sure would like a couple more muzzle adapters, I use it on all my .30 cal. rifles on down. Next up is their 6" .22 can. Only thing to keep from filling the safe with quite tubes is the need to pay the bills. Happy wife and all....

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m an idiot and misread your OP Hammer1967... I do not have exact duplicates of cans, just duplicates of calibers.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6990 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Forgot 2 Gemtech Treks. Police trades, so it was a killer price. In process of obtaining stamps, on my trust.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, not crazy at all! I have three SiCo Omega 9K's and they're greater performers on both PCC's and pistols.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
2: Omega9k
2: Saker556
2: Saker556k

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1522 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
2 Obsidian 45's here.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4310 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have duplicates, for testing.
Two A-TEC CMM6 suppressors, three ASE Utra Dual Rimfire Suppressors.
The other eight rimfire suppressors are singles.
Oh, I have a 12g suppressor also which brings my total to 14 cans.
One of the few areas where we have it better in the UK than the US...

Posts: 21 | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
It’s not crazy at all.

I have:
2 TiRant 9’s
2 Dead Air Masks
3 Specwar 556’s with another one in jail (that will make 4)

I’ll likely buy 2 more Omega 300’s soon, so I’ll have 3 of those eventually.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of Sparrows, a pair of Dead Air Sandman-K's and a pair of Liberty Centurions. Not silly at all...good cans are useful.

Posts: 3062 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post