SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Who has duplicate suppressors?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has duplicate suppressors? Login/Join 
Picture of ffhounddog
posted Hide Post
Two SpecWar 556 Ks. Seemed like a good idea at LE priced.

Posts: 311 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
I don't, just duplicate caliber as tech advances, I want nicer ones.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two of everything.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I don’t, but not crazy at all. If I get another suppressor, it will be a duplicate of one I own for pistols.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I have 2 stainless sparrows and a pair of Treks. I like them a lot. Also a single Halo. I need to get a 30 cal but can’t decide which. And a 45 can for 45/9mm use; it which one???

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer1967:
Is it crazy to own two of the same suppressor?
I have a Ghost and would like another pistol suppressor. Buying another Ghost would make sense, they could share pistons. Am I crazy???

Makes sense to me. All my .22's have thier own suppressor. A less expensive option for rifle is the Sig SRD 762-QD & the Sig SRD556-QD. The quick disconnect makes changing from gun to gun very easy, and then you only have to my the compatible muzzle break or flash hider.

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
I've got 2 Omega 30 cal rifle cans and I have no regrets on that purchase.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
I wish!

Makes perfect sense with the cost of mounts, etc.

I hope to add another Omega someday. Having more than one rifle suppressed all the time would be handy. Sometimes, get tired of taking it off my HD rifle to go to the range.

Well, I lucked into a deal for what’s basically a rebranded Omega when Blackhawk’s cans were on clearance at Arms Unlimited.

So, I’ll have a duplicate when my stamp comes in!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes -
Duplicate Sparrows
Duplicate DA Masks
Duplicate Omega’s

Why - Because my wife loves shooting rimfire in our backyard with me so one rimfire can is never enough.

Omega’s - One set up for quick attach and the other one for direct thread...

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yep. Duplicate sparrows, duplicate DA Sandman-K's, duplicate Sandman-L's, duplicate Armtac mini's, duplicate DA Wolf's. I feel like I should get a second DA Wolverine now that I have several hosts but guess I'll just do mounts.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post