SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Excellent Video Re: Suppressors, NFA & Firearm Hysteria
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excellent Video Re: Suppressors, NFA & Firearm Hysteria Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
I came across this video last evening. It combines reason and common sense to create an educated presentation on the topic of suppressors and the NFA. Excellent talking points for discussing suppressors and/or gun control in general with non-firearms individuals.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Interesting video. Interesting holster he has for his suppressor equipped handgun.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a well made video. Nice that it was current and addressed some recent events related to suppressors.

Michael

Posts: 1101 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post