SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Got my Sig SRD762QD - Pics added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my Sig SRD762QD - Pics added Login/Join 
posted
Individual Form 4 went pending at ATF on 7/29/17, about 7 months exactly from dealer mailing Form 4 to receipt from ATF.

Thought I'd post some pics and info, hopefully will be able to shoot it in a few days and post some video.

Opened Box

Inside

Testing for length specs on a ongoing host project (7mm-08 M5/LR308).

Here are the specs I measured for lengths of the individual components and how that translates to length added on a barrel/system.

18” barrel with 90 deg shoulder thread (Not Sigs Taper Barrel which would very slightly shorten mounted specs).
7 1/8” SRD762QD Suppressor
1 1/2” Sig Micro Brake
18 7/8” barrel with SIG Micro Brake mounted (7/8” added length)
24 3/4” with Suppressor mounted

5 7/8” added length to system with suppressor mounted

Mounted up on the duty gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rln_21,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I love getting the call that a stamp has arrived! I have the 762QD and it is crazy quiet. You’ll love it. Congrats!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics with length measurements added.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the info & pictures. Unfortunately these weren't released yet when I was in the market. Maybe one of these days I will get another 762 can.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
NICE! I just put 7.62QD in ATF jail at my LGS....

So it begins....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Looks great! How do you clean that bad boy?

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
Looks great! How do you clean that bad boy?

By shooting the Hell out of it ! As with all rifle suppressors, the belief is with the higher pressures... the suppressor is almost self cleaning.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
quote:
By shooting the Hell out of it ! As with all rifle suppressors, the belief is with the higher pressures... the suppressor is almost self cleaning.

Gotcha, thanks. I know Sigs handgun cans come apart for cleaning. Just assumed with the rifle cans they could be thrown in an UltraSonic Tank or soak with CLP.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post