SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Got my Sig SRD762QD - Pics added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my Sig SRD762QD - Pics added Login/Join 
posted
Individual Form 4 went pending at ATF on 7/29/17, about 7 months exactly from dealer mailing Form 4 to receipt from ATF.

Thought I'd post some pics and info, hopefully will be able to shoot it in a few days and post some video.

Opened Box

Inside

Testing for length specs on a ongoing host project (7mm-08 M5/LR308).

Here are the specs I measured for lengths of the individual components and how that translates to length added on a barrel/system.

18” barrel with 90 deg shoulder thread (Not Sigs Taper Barrel which would very slightly shorten mounted specs).
7 1/8” SRD762QD Suppressor
1 1/2” Sig Micro Brake
18 7/8” barrel with SIG Micro Brake mounted (7/8” added length)
24 3/4” with Suppressor mounted

5 7/8” added length to system with suppressor mounted

Mounted up on the duty gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rln_21,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GrayGuns Inc.
Phone: 541-468-3840
Email: rnelson@grayguns.com

Posts: 3457 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I love getting the call that a stamp has arrived! I have the 762QD and it is crazy quiet. You’ll love it. Congrats!

Posts: 4440 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics with length measurements added.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GrayGuns Inc.
Phone: 541-468-3840
Email: rnelson@grayguns.com

Posts: 3457 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the info & pictures. Unfortunately these weren't released yet when I was in the market. Maybe one of these days I will get another 762 can.

Posts: 122 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
NICE! I just put 7.62QD in ATF jail at my LGS....

So it begins....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 5260 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Looks great! How do you clean that bad boy?

Posts: 680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
Looks great! How do you clean that bad boy?

By shooting the Hell out of it ! As with all rifle suppressors, the belief is with the higher pressures... the suppressor is almost self cleaning.

Posts: 1052 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
quote:
By shooting the Hell out of it ! As with all rifle suppressors, the belief is with the higher pressures... the suppressor is almost self cleaning.

Gotcha, thanks. I know Sigs handgun cans come apart for cleaning. Just assumed with the rifle cans they could be thrown in an UltraSonic Tank or soak with CLP.

Posts: 680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post