SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Where do you go to get your fingerprints?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where do you go to get your fingerprints? Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Innovative Arms outside of Columbia does it all there in the shop when you buy a suppressor. Photos and fingerprints. I just did it last week.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsylvania County (VA) Sheriff's Dept did mine for $5. I ordered the cards from ATF and took them with me but they did not use them. They did a digital scan and then printed out two copies for me.
One weird twist to the process: They will not take cash payment. I had to hoof it two blocks up to the P.O. for a money order. You never know what you are going to run into.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frederick County Sheriff, Virginia, I like living here, free.
Escapee from Massachusetts.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
greentop in va. used the silencershop kiosk

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
my LGS who I did the transfer thru did the finger printing and made sure my paperwork was correct. No charge.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
A lot of places locally have gone away from the black ink, can someone confirm their form 4 was approved using digital prints??

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have submitted form 4's with digitally scanned fingerprints for over 18 months without issue. No mess to clean up either!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 659 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
A lot of places locally have gone away from the black ink, can someone confirm their form 4 was approved using digital prints??

A local PD did mine and printing them on the standard fingerprint card they used to ink them on.

They used the digital scanner to connect to a computer. Lady took the fingerprint card I had and loaded it into the printer and printed them right onto the card.

Looked like old school rolled prints when she handed me back the card.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The shop I work for does them free. With my jail experience, I'm often the one to do it.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post