SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Need input - suppressor purchase decisions / survey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need input - suppressor purchase decisions / survey Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of the members would mind taking a survey we set up to try to gather information on suppressor purchases and reasons you buy or don't buy suppressors.

We won't share your contact information, if supplied, with anyone and it is not required to enter any contact information.

We're going to have a drawing next Friday from the survey participants for a SWAG package including a 42" Sig Sauer rifle bag, OCG logo shirt (we'll get your size), OCG logo water bottle, and a Sig Sauer Flexfit hat.

Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/jjm0eCuzsD7nktGu2

Thanks in advance and feel free to post comments if we missed something.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Interesting survey; hope you get the information you need.

Although I completed the survey, I’ll expand on what I included in the comments.

For the type of shooting I do, suppressors are mostly toys. I have bought many, many toys, however, and that in itself isn’t the reason I’m not interested in more than the one I already own. If they weren’t NFA items, I would buy more, but they are and the legal complications and liabilities of acquiring and possessing them outweigh the minor benefits and enjoyment I would get from them. It would be fantastic if the law were changed to make them non-NFA items, but I strongly doubt that will ever happen.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much everyone!!

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Done.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Mark

Posts: 349 | Location: MN | Registered: January 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Done.

Survey on Google forms?? Now they know even more.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Who won?

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apologies for the delay on announcing the winner. The winner's name is Greg Brill. Congrats Greg, we'll email you for your address and shirt size.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO