SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Suppressed 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suppressed 320 Login/Join 
posted
What suppressor height sights are needed? Are there different ones depending on which model/brand you have or are they standard?

Any better brand of barrel? After market or Sig?

Posts: 10 | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a P320 Compact with the factory threaded barrel and the factory installed tall suppressor sights, model 320C-9-BSS-TB.

The Sig Tacops Carry (model 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB) is another option that comes with the factory threaded barrel and tall suppressor sights, but this one is more expensive than the model I bought since it comes with 4 of the 21-round mags.

With the cost of an additional barrel and swapping out sights I would see if you can find a good deal on the same model I bought as I got mine for a great price on gun broker. Otherwise I would just buy the Sig OEM components as they seem to work great and I don't think there are many aftermarket options for barrels at this point.

The tall suppressor sights clear my Osprey 45 by a wide margin, and also sufficiently clear a standard diameter 9mm pistol can. They barely clear the larger diameter cans like the Omega 9k.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I bought a couple sets of suppressor height sights.
But I swap my can around between several pistols and a couple of rifles.
I eventually found it easier to “shoot through the can”.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
Wait for the Dead Air flip up suppressor sights. They were the most impressive " why didn't I think of that" innovation at SHOT this year.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My $0.02.

I have a P320 Carry with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights.

The sight picture with the tall sights is very different than with regular height sights. It is a challenge to use both on different guns, in my case a P226 and P320.

I'm also not sure the tall sights are necessary given pistol-distance shooting.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried tall sights, RMRs, etc. It's easier for me to just aim through the suppressor with regular sights.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

OEM - 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB - Gemtech Tundra

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post