SIGforum
Suppressed 320

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/2820025534

January 01, 2018, 07:11 PM
bigdogtx
Suppressed 320
What suppressor height sights are needed? Are there different ones depending on which model/brand you have or are they standard?

Any better brand of barrel? After market or Sig?
January 02, 2018, 09:07 AM
Brett B
I recently picked up a P320 Compact with the factory threaded barrel and the factory installed tall suppressor sights, model 320C-9-BSS-TB.

The Sig Tacops Carry (model 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB) is another option that comes with the factory threaded barrel and tall suppressor sights, but this one is more expensive than the model I bought since it comes with 4 of the 21-round mags.

With the cost of an additional barrel and swapping out sights I would see if you can find a good deal on the same model I bought as I got mine for a great price on gun broker. Otherwise I would just buy the Sig OEM components as they seem to work great and I don't think there are many aftermarket options for barrels at this point.

The tall suppressor sights clear my Osprey 45 by a wide margin, and also sufficiently clear a standard diameter 9mm pistol can. They barely clear the larger diameter cans like the Omega 9k.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/
January 02, 2018, 08:08 PM
hudr
I bought a couple sets of suppressor height sights.
But I swap my can around between several pistols and a couple of rifles.
I eventually found it easier to “shoot through the can”.
January 30, 2018, 12:10 PM
celticwolf
Wait for the Dead Air flip up suppressor sights. They were the most impressive " why didn't I think of that" innovation at SHOT this year.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand
February 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
Sig2340
My $0.02.

I have a P320 Carry with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights.

The sight picture with the tall sights is very different than with regular height sights. It is a challenge to use both on different guns, in my case a P226 and P320.

I'm also not sure the tall sights are necessary given pistol-distance shooting.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
February 10, 2018, 05:09 PM
Phelen_Kell
I tried tall sights, RMRs, etc. It's easier for me to just aim through the suppressor with regular sights.
February 13, 2018, 03:30 PM
Z06

OEM - 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB - Gemtech Tundra