SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Suppressed 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suppressed 320 Login/Join 
posted
What suppressor height sights are needed? Are there different ones depending on which model/brand you have or are they standard?

Any better brand of barrel? After market or Sig?

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a P320 Compact with the factory threaded barrel and the factory installed tall suppressor sights, model 320C-9-BSS-TB.

The Sig Tacops Carry (model 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB) is another option that comes with the factory threaded barrel and tall suppressor sights, but this one is more expensive than the model I bought since it comes with 4 of the 21-round mags.

With the cost of an additional barrel and swapping out sights I would see if you can find a good deal on the same model I bought as I got mine for a great price on gun broker. Otherwise I would just buy the Sig OEM components as they seem to work great and I don't think there are many aftermarket options for barrels at this point.

The tall suppressor sights clear my Osprey 45 by a wide margin, and also sufficiently clear a standard diameter 9mm pistol can. They barely clear the larger diameter cans like the Omega 9k.

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

-Vince Lombardi

Posts: 2201 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a couple sets of suppressor height sights.
But I swap my can around between several pistols and a couple of rifles.
I eventually found it easier to “shoot through the can”.

Posts: 5012 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post