SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    300blkout suppressor upper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300blkout suppressor upper Login/Join 
posted
What do we love for 300 blackout suppressor uppers? Would prefer one set up correctly with a gas port for supressed use without being overgassed.

I have appropriate lowers either pistol or registered.
Suppressor either rugged surge or omega.

Looking for home defense use and occasional hunting.

"Modern medicine exists to defeat Darwinism" - Anonymous 18D

Posts: 711 | Location: Land of Scarlet and Gray | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might laugh. But look at the ruger american bolt action in 300 blko/aac. 0 gassing issues. Much quieter because of no gas coming down the action.

1/2 price of a new too end upper.

I know two local guys with 300aac ar's

One has a vertis
The other a
Diamond back.

At 100 yds thy shoot the sam 5 shot quarter sized group.

I have not shot them suppressed.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I recently bought one of PSA’s 8.5” uppers this summer and had no issues suppressed and unsuppressed. Did some full auto mag dumps as well. Used my old AAC 762SDN6 and my newer Sandman-K.

No issues.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Whenever I need an upper, I have ADCO make it. Give Steve a call and he’ll set you up.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I recently bought one of PSA’s 8.5” uppers this summer and had no issues suppressed and unsuppressed. Did some full auto mag dumps as well. Used my old AAC 762SDN6 and my newer Sandman-K.

No issues.

What kind of suppressor do you have on your PSA 8.5?

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I used my AAC 762SDN6 until the tax stamp came in for my Sandman-K. I moved the AAC to my 6.5G sbr.

The Sandman-K makes it a very short and usable patrol rifle for me. It's still loud, but not as loud as a 5.56 sbr.

I'm issued Hornady 110gr GMX TAP ammo.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post