SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Key-Mo question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Key-Mo question Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
Anyone ever seen them for sale? $225 seems a little steep.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw one for Saker on AR15.com under the NFA section stuff not long ago. Supposedly unused for 150 each. I don't know if still there or not. Don't know the seller either and it isn't mine.

As far as new Capital Armory has generally had the best prices for parts that I have found and 225 is what they have it at. I've got the KeyMo adapter on my Omega 300 and love the system.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local dealer in my area (no affiliation) has an ebay store front that sells the adapters. Here is the link. Ebay has a 15% off coupon right now so you should be around $150.

Posts: 239 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I've seen them as cheap as $99. I paid $160 a few months ago and was stoked to get it.

use SHIP49 for free shipping. This link is for the Saker:

https://swfa.com/dead-air-armament-key-mo-1.html

Gun.deals had a link for the Omega version but closer to what I paid

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, too bad that SWFA deal is for the Saker!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up 2 of the Saker mounts. Thanks for posting that link PGT.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great link PGT. Picked up two. Thank you.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post