SIGforum
Suppressed P250-22 because why not...?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/2350086554

April 15, 2019, 05:50 PM
SigM4
Suppressed P250-22 because why not...?
Picked up a P250-22 a while back for a song but wasn’t sure what to do with it. Realizing that it used a retaining lug on the backside of the hood to retain the barrel and by removing it you could slide the barrel out the front of the slide I decided it would be a good suppressor host for my SiCo Osprey Micro. This particular suppressor uses a chunky mount that has to be removed on most semi-autos to take the slide down completely. Timing the mount isn’t something I want to do over and over so it makes sense here where I won’t have to worry about that. Plus, how many threaded P250-22s have you ever seen?

Note this isn’t the SilencerCo Osprey Micro, instead I threw on the TacSol Axiom for the pic.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
D4Heavy
My Ruger 22/45 with a Deadair Mask running subsonic ammo is stupid quit.

Everyone needs a 22 pistol with a suppressor. It’s the ultimate small varmint dispatcher.
April 15, 2019, 09:33 PM
dry-fly
SigM4... how reliable is that 250 in 22lr? Does it require “premium” ammo, Mini Mag. etc.? Nice looking setup!

Thanks

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
April 15, 2019, 10:00 PM
SigM4
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
SigM4... how reliable is that 250 in 22lr? Does it require “premium” ammo, Mini Mag. etc.? Nice looking setup!

Thanks

Haha, I knew someone would ask that. Truthfully, I have no idea. I took a gamble based on what I’d read on these that they weren’t super ammo sensitive. Thus, I sent it off for threading without shooting it. I’ll report back this weekend once my daughter and I get to the range.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…