SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Length of SIG SRD 726 muzzle device?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Length of SIG SRD 726 muzzle device? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
How long is the muzzle adapter for the SRD 762 can? Mine is at the shop and I won't be able to get there any time soon to try to measure.

Specifically, how much length would it add to a 14.5" barrel? I assume one needs to discount the detachable FH or brake portion, since those are removable.

Anyone have one handy to measure for me?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
2.0 inches.

Note that this is the flash hider style. The muzzle break style will be shorter.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See this post I made a while ago with measurements.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...020028734#3020028734

With the removable micro brake section it only adds 7/8” to the barrel, without that it probably only adds 3/8”.

It’s not going to work for pinning/welding if that was your thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That's what I needed.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post