SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Shot my Silenerco Spectre II Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot my Silenerco Spectre II Today Login/Join 
Private Dick
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I finally got a chance to shoot my Silencerco Spectre II on my Ruger 10-22 today and that this is super quite! I shot it at an indoor range along with some pistols. I wanted to see how quite it really was so I shot it in the backyard at my parent's house when I got home. The have large property and it is legal. I swear it was just as quite as a freaking pellet gun! That is awesome!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 5505 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I compared them I found a Ruger MKII & Spectre II to be a little more quiet than a CO2 pistol. My SS Sparrow seems to suppress rifles a little better, the Spectre does better on pistols. Overall, I prefer the Spectre II slightly.

============================================
See all my firearm photos at
http://s1274.photobucket.com/u...rearms?sort=3&page=1
-----------------------------------
View a photography demo video here:
http://youtu.be/Iftice_BYlE

Posts: 1265 | Location: Inside the Beltway (VA) | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
You're going to enjoy the Spectre. I'm with photoman; while I have both the Sparrow and Spectre, if I had to chose just one it'd be the Spectre.

Be careful though, these .22 cans become addicting (at least to me). I have 4 now and am already planning for two more...

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Springfield, MO...for now (Texan by birth) | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post