SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Tell me about the Ti-Rant 45M
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell me about the Ti-Rant 45M Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Have one of these? Are you happy with it? Would you buy it again? Give me the skinny!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I wish I could tell you, but I wont wait 10 months for more suppressors.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Dad has one, nice suppressors. Basically a 45/45s in one.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
I love mine, great sound supression truly hearing safe on my HK USP. easy to take apart and make it short but I leave mine full size for better supression. finish is the low as mine only has about 600rds and it is flaking off in spots, very odd as it looks as if its been scratched off but it hasn't. I will duracoat it once it gets nasty.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Wish that was available when I got my regular ti rant 45 several years ago.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank y'all for the input. I've got a $400 credit at Silencer Shop and am trying to decide on it.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Thank y'all for the input. I've got a $400 credit at Silencer Shop and am trying to decide on it.

Well it's a no-brainer to spend it on an AAC product. You'll get another $200 back and then could spend that on pistons or a fixed barrel sleeve, or something like that.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
just an update on AAC customer service re; my post above about the finish coming off. Mike Smith aka "silent Mike" read my post and sent me an email offering to refinish my TiRant at no charge or hassle to me, saying they had a known run of bad Ceracoat jobs. I would have never done it otherwise as I'm just paranoid about shipping things but it went smoothly without issues and it was done within a week turnaround!!
Kudo's to Mike and AAC for doing that.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very good to hear. I've got my Ti-rant. Only shot it once, but I was impressed. Seems solid.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I have one it's on my mpx, very well made has at least 500 rounds through it

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post