SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Just sent my form 1 can off for some work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just sent my form 1 can off for some work Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Guy is a wizard in the form 1 can world. He's going to put AR wrench recesses on both end caps and flash groves on exit end cap.

He's also going to put some prototype baffles in it for free. If I like them I get to keep them. Smile

Edit to add: Yes he's a 02/07 SOT. Just incase someone tosses it out there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: myrottiety,

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally got my form 1 approved. I'm wanting for the parts I need to get in stock.

It's driving me nuts! It's been over a year since I started this, and now I can't get my parts! Auuuggg!

Good luck with your new can!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I finally got my form 1 approved. I'm wanting for the parts I need to get in stock.

It's driving me nuts! It's been over a year since I started this, and now I can't get my parts! Auuuggg!

ARman

Trying to order from Diversified machine? If so I had good luck getting a 22LR kit from him. It showed out of stock. I direct PM'ed him on the Form 1 board. Messaged me right back. I had the kit in hand 3 days later.

"Rusty" is the guy doing the internals for my can. I'm pretty stoked.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

ARman

Trying to order from Diversified machine? If so I had good luck getting a 22LR kit from him. It showed out of stock. I direct PM'ed him on the Form 1 board. Messaged me right back. I had the kit in hand 3 days later.

"Rusty" is the guy doing the internals for my can. I'm pretty stoked.

Yeah DM, I have been in contact with him via email. The YHM QD suppressor mount adapter is out of stock and it is up to be produced soon. I'm just being impatient as it's been over a year from the approval and now the parts I want are out of stock.

I'm just waiting to get it all done! I have waited this long, so I guess that I can wait a little longer.... just don't want to! LoL....

I'm good though, as long as it's done by next April's Knob Creek machine gun shoot, as I want to run my SBR .300 AAC Blackout build with a can.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent mine off to Rusty to recore it with his new baffles that he developed. Its going to be a little while before I get it back though. It will be worth the wait though.

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he's also going to put some prototype baffles in it for free. If I like them I get to keep them. Smile

Team 365 TT11 T-shirt

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post