SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Q Honey Badger + Trash Panda
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Q Honey Badger + Trash Panda Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
After getting a look at the Q Honey Badger in .300 blackout I couldn't believe how light it was. It was designed as an MP5SD replacement rather than just a short AR. With suppressor and mag loaded the package is under 6 pounds. Took some photos to hold me over while she's in jail. It also came with a Q beer koozie Big Grin

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Dang! That's purty!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, that’s a sweet setup!

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That's very nice...I like the look.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did they include a cool painting on the cover of the box?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I probably wouldn't pick Champagne for the color, but that is a nice looking package. Very clean and light.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
<snip>.... It was designed as an MP5SD replacement rather than just a short AR. <end snip>

... really? Intrigued. Researching.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Very cool. What are you thinking for sights?

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Icestud
posted Hide Post
Nice to see one out in the wild!
When did you place your order?

Posts: 78 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
No painting on the big box Razz

Haven't decided on an optic, good thing is I have some time to think about it!

I bought mine through Captiol Armory. They have 1 in stock now if you're interested Smile

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Icestud
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
No painting on the big box Razz

Haven't decided on an optic, good thing is I have some time to think about it!

I bought mine through Captiol Armory. They have 1 in stock now if you're interested Smile

Thanks for the reply, I ordered mine from Q back in December.

Posts: 78 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Kevin puts out

some nice gear. Sorry Kevin, I had to do it.
I wonder if they have any in stock at Bullseye. I really need to handle one of these.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post