SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    How to suppress a B&T APC45?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to suppress a B&T APC45? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rangerone:
I thought it would be helpful to ask and aggregate the thoughts into one thread on the 3-lug adapter for 45ACP.

Recently purchased the APC45 and discovered my AAC Triad adapter will not fit. Doh! Then surfed the threads and forums to sparsely find others raising similar questions and concerns.

Current options available (sort of):
1) purchase B&T USA suppressor for the APC45 for $1300 + $200 tax stamp + 9 month wait (optimistic)
2) purchase the Capitol Armory Summit package (way more money) that includes APC45 + AAC Omega45K + custom 3-lug mount + carry pack + 9+ month wait

Future options (not guaranteed)
1) Wait for AAC to make new variant of Triad to fit only the Ti-Rant45 for APC45 (not likely, AAC response to inquiry was "could look into it, but focused on just the Triad (9mm) now")

2) wait for custom machine shop / gunsmith to make AND sell adapter to work with Ti-Rant suppressor (word is one shop is testing their version now, no word on potential release)

3) wait for Silenceco to release their "exclusive" 3-lug mount for Omega45K to be purchased without summit package, but have to purchase Omega45K suppressor ($800 suppressor +$200 stamp + $140 adapter + 12+ wait for suppressor and adapter to be available)

Have I missed any other options to suppress the APC45?

I'm in the same boat. For now I'm just waiting hopefully silencerco will release their adapter if not I'll have to pony up and buy the B&t suppressor

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SiCo now have the adapter for 45ACP for sale on their website. Less than one day, is now out of stock. At least they have it offered.

Hopefully AAC will release their adapter sooner than later for the Ti-rant.

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great news. Might make to move to a Silco unless AAC comes out with their planned 45 3-lug for the TiRant soon.
Thanks

Posts: 172 | Registered: August 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SilentMike:
Rangerone,

We are currently working on development of a Triad three lug adapter for the Ti-Rant 45/45 M that will fit on the APC 45 three-lug barrel. It's a little too early in the process to throw any kind of timeline out there, but I just wanted you to know we are indeed working on it. Our hope is that now there is a manufacturer mass producing a 45 Auto firearm with a three- lug barrel, the dimensions of that three-lug barrel will become the "standard" for all other manufacturers to use going forward.

Please reach out if you have any questions,

Mike Smith/AAC
SilentMike
mike@advanced-armament.com

Hey SilentMike,

Any word or progress on the development of the adapter for the Ti-Rant 45 to fit on the B&T APC45 tri-lug barrel?

I hope there is some good news in the near future...

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post