SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    If you own a SICO Harvester.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you own a SICO Harvester..... Login/Join 
Picture of Hammer1967
posted
How do you like it???

I would use mostly on bench rifles, 6.5, 308 and 300 WM. It would be my first "big" can What I have read online is promising.

Would like some first hand feedback

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson

Posts: 899 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Absolutely love mine. I had my Finnlight 300WSM threaded and use it for a lightweight hunting rifle. The Harvester takes away most of the kick (feels about like shooting a 243) and makes it a lot more quiet. I shoot with muffs but the first time I shot it, I didn't have ears on and it wasn't bad at all.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
Picture of amhaynie
posted Hide Post
Love mine too! It lives on my Rem 700 .308 Does not change the point of impact AT ALL when its threaded on. Reduces the recoil and super quiet for such a lightweight can.

It does get a mirage pretty quick, so a cover for it is a must if you are using a scope.

One of my favorite cans!

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2867 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post