SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Threaded barrel for SIG Mosquito
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Threaded barrel for SIG Mosquito Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a source for a Threaded barrel for a SIG Mosquito. SIG or aftermarket.

The searches I have tried have not turned up any in stock anywhere. That's not to say I didn't miss something. I hope anyway.

Chris

Posts: 68 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
http://www.brownells.com/rifle...128-44675-99272.aspx

I believe your existing barrel should accept this if you have the removable end on your mosquito barrel. There are several other brands of thread adapters out there, this is just the first one I brought up on my search. I have an adapter on my Mosquito and it works fine.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Sport Model Mosquito does not have a threaded barrel. I guess I confused things by adding that information.

I am looking for a threaded barrel to fit a SIG Mosquito.

Chris

Posts: 68 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I use a Gemtech threaded barrel on my mosquito.

Just did a search, though, and you're right...looks like they don't make them anymore.

You may want to scour the handgun accessories classified page on arfcom....I seem to recollect a couple on sale there not too long ago.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Honestly, Mosquitoes are so cheap that you're probably better off just selling the one you have and buying a new one that has a threaded barrel...

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post