SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Home defense rig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home defense rig Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
The Rugged Obsidian is not new, but the FNX-45 Tactical is! Can’t wait to put it through its paces..

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5836 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Your going to love it... The Tact's were just meant to be suppressed! Should have gotten it in FDE though, they're more accurate ! Big Grin

Posts: 1187 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I hope I can hit paper in DA.. I swear you could do pull ups on the trigger. Hopefully it lightens up with use. It is a sweet piece though.

quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Your going to love it... The Tact's were just meant to be suppressed! Should have gotten it in FDE though, they're more accurate ! Big Grin

Posts: 5836 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice,

I have a similar set up.

Posts: 6055 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
^^ Beautiful piece!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
^^ Beautiful piece!

I have to say, yours makes me want to swap out to my HK USP45, or even my MK23

Posts: 6055 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Can.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post