SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    What have you purchased in the last two days gun related?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you purchased in the last two days gun related? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsjac,

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
75 rounds of Federal Premium Vital-Shok, 12 Gauge TruBall Deep Penetrator Rifled Slug

50 rounds of Federal 12 gauge hollow point slugs

50 rounds Rio 12 gauge #1 Buckshot

50 rounds Winchester 12 gauge OO Buckshot

60 rounds of Winchester 150 gr 308 Win sp

60 rounds of Federal Premium 130 gr 270 Win so

400 rounds of IMI 5.56 M855

100 rounds of Winchester 5.56 M855

200 rounds Fiocchi 223 REM 55 gr

400 rounds of IMI 7.62X51 M80 147 gr

200 rounds Fiocchi 115 gr fmj 9mm

200 rounds Fiocchi 124 gr fmj 9mm

None at gougers prices. Some at pre-COVID prices and some at a few dollars a box over pre-COVID.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LWRCI SMG 45.... Will be making a can for this...still waiting on my other 7 months now...ugh

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a 375 mag anything in a couple years, but fortunately I still have ammo because I bought a Kimber K6s Revolver. It seemed like a good excuse, besides I really liked it when I saw pictures, and could find nothing negative about it on line ... Unfortunately I probably won't have it before Christmas, but should before the end of the year!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
1911A1

.45 ACP ammo

Beretta 92 mags

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got five Okay 30 round AR mags the other day. Not much, I know, but I’ve already got a ton of AR mags, mostly polymer, and decided that I wanted a few more USGI ones.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
PSA Nitrided BCG (X2)

Burris PEPR scope mount

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Spikes ar15 lower.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Threaded Barrel for P320 Full-Size
Legal Services for NFA Trust

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
65 lbs of ready to go lead...

thinking about getting another 65 lbs, but the price is a little steep. Still, everything local is sold out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1500 rounds of .45 ACP and supplies (REM wipes,gun cleaning picks).

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
500 rounds of Eley 22lr subsonic.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxim Def CQB buffer tube and pistol cal buffer/spring.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
3 lug setup for my Banshee/Omega9k.

-

okay. I ordered these on Saturday.
They're here today.

Hansohn Brothers are amazing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I just finished the paperwork on a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 CQB. Now the waiting begins.

She's now ready to come home. Seemed like a LOOOOONG time.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
C&H Precision SIG P320 Legion (X-FIVE / M17 / M18) w/ R1P/DPP Cut to RMR/SRO/Holosun Adapter Plate With Rear Dovetail

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Saturday morning I bought a 1991 P226. Today I bought another binary trigger group.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post