SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    What have you purchased in the last two days gun related?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you purchased in the last two days gun related? Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
Yesterday I bought CCI Stinger .22 lr rifle copper-plated hollow point Varmint 32 grain 1640 FPS 50 Cartridges.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased double-stick velcro tape from Hobby Lobby, so I can better use dry/wet erase data cards with my rifle's dope card holder.

This thread probably should not be in the "Suppressed Weapons" section, as suppressor purchases tend to be infrequent.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Beer.

Helps me when cleaning guns.

Though I have to admit, haven't cleaned guns in a while. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
I bought 4,000 rounds of S&B 9mm for my MP5 SD

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought anything in the last 2 days, and the only thing I've bought since March is a Spikes "Don't Tread on Me" receiver ... Just because I thought it was cool.

Already stocked deep on 22LR, 223, 9mm, 45, 308 and 8mm; plenty of components for the previous plus 6.5Creedmoor and 300AAC

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a couple of magazines for my P210 standard.
I can always use a few more and since the gun is now discontinued, it’s not a bad idea to get them when available.

Edit to add. Just noticed who the original poster was.
What a special piece of work.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I got a Badger Ordnance C1 1.7" 30mm mount, been looking forever and finally snagged one.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
1. A full size CZ P-10
2. Cajun Gun Works goodies for #1.
3. Griffin Rev45 can

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
2000 staples for my hi cap range duty staple gun

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
3-50 rd boxes of CCI brass case 9mm 147 gr FMJ
1 box of 525 rounds of .22 lr
A Griffin Armament Optimus

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Purchased (paid for...) in person a SiCo Omega 45K and then backordered online at Silencer Shop an Omega 300 (they had white in stock, but since Im not hanging out at the Finnish / Russian border waiting for the next "Winter War" to start...).

First time suppressor purchase, made so much easier by a knowledgable guy at the LGS (Triangle Shooting Academy in Raleigh). Plus they had a Silencer Shop kiosk there for taking my prints which was kind of interesting. Apparently you need some moisture on your hands to get your prints to show up well. Who knew...

And so the wait begins...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a HK SP5K-PDW on Gunbroker. Was trying to hold out until the prices dropped some more, but with the election so close, didn’t want to take a chance on them going back up even higher.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Yesterday my Streamlight 500 lumen light/green laser TLR-8 G arrived for one of my 320s.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I just finished the paperwork on a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 CQB. Now the waiting begins.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some 140gr S&B 6.5CR plinking rounds.

Pending purchase of some MP5 30rd magazines in the next day or so.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
mid 1800's brass .31 cal Colt bullet mold for my 1849 Pocket Model. Things are going to have to get really, really bad for it to be useful with current events. Cool

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAR45
posted Hide Post
Arsenal Sam7SF-84E and plenty of extra magazines for Glock's,AK,Sig,and Hellcat and ect.....

Posts: 359 | Location: Parker,Colorado,USA | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eurooptic sent me an email that they had a SIG MCX .300 Blackout pistol back in stock. Jumped on it right away. I should have it Monday.

The SIG M18 I bought a week ago was built on September 20.

There is little or no inventory, what is being produced is being quickly snapped up.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Stopped by Outpost Armory (Ronnie Barrett’s gun store near Murfreesboro TN) and found bricks of CCI Subsonic Segmented .22 LR rounds at normal prices and some Magpul MOE grey pistol grips on sale. Happy dance commences. I have to say though, it was like a fire sale in there.

I noticed they have a brand new facility about 10 miles or so closer to Murfreesboro that includes an indoor range. They don’t even have a parking lot yet but they plan to move to the new place. No idea what they’ll do with the old store but I hope they use it to expand the Barrett plant which is right next door to the store. The world could use more Ronnie Barrett products.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Just bought another P320 FCU. Needs to return to the mother ship for upgrade.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post