SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    What have you purchased in the last two days gun related?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you purchased in the last two days gun related? Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
Yesterday I bought CCI Stinger .22 lr rifle copper-plated hollow point Varmint 32 grain 1640 FPS 50 Cartridges.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased double-stick velcro tape from Hobby Lobby, so I can better use dry/wet erase data cards with my rifle's dope card holder.

This thread probably should not be in the "Suppressed Weapons" section, as suppressor purchases tend to be infrequent.

Posts: 6574 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Beer.

Helps me when cleaning guns.

Though I have to admit, haven't cleaned guns in a while. Razz

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 11736 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
I bought 4,000 rounds of S&B 9mm for my MP5 SD

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive