SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    What have you purchased in the last two days gun related?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you purchased in the last two days gun related? Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
Yesterday I bought CCI Stinger .22 lr rifle copper-plated hollow point Varmint 32 grain 1640 FPS 50 Cartridges.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased double-stick velcro tape from Hobby Lobby, so I can better use dry/wet erase data cards with my rifle's dope card holder.

This thread probably should not be in the "Suppressed Weapons" section, as suppressor purchases tend to be infrequent.

Posts: 6649 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Beer.

Helps me when cleaning guns.

Though I have to admit, haven't cleaned guns in a while. Razz

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Posts: 12012 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
I bought 4,000 rounds of S&B 9mm for my MP5 SD

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 52 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought anything in the last 2 days, and the only thing I've bought since March is a Spikes "Don't Tread on Me" receiver ... Just because I thought it was cool.

Already stocked deep on 22LR, 223, 9mm, 45, 308 and 8mm; plenty of components for the previous plus 6.5Creedmoor and 300AAC

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5310 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a couple of magazines for my P210 standard.
I can always use a few more and since the gun is now discontinued, it’s not a bad idea to get them when available.

Edit to add. Just noticed who the original poster was.
What a special piece of work.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 3472 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I got a Badger Ordnance C1 1.7" 30mm mount, been looking forever and finally snagged one.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3406 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
1. A full size CZ P-10
2. Cajun Gun Works goodies for #1.
3. Griffin Rev45 can

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5921 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
2000 staples for my hi cap range duty staple gun

Posts: 11818 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post