SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *sold* WTS USPc .45acp threaded barrel NIW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*sold* WTS USPc .45acp threaded barrel NIW Login/Join 
posted
As noted NIW. Was going to go suppressed with my USPc but now going to a different platform.

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hksto...aded-Barrel/p/226347

Metric as noted - asking $200 shipped priority mail. I can send a pic if you want but the link is exactly the product.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Augen,

Posts: 1426 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with reduction to $200 shipped.

Posts: 1426 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to sell this. $180 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 344 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email responded.

Lowest price reduction to $165 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Ill take it. I did not get your reply email, but I will send another with further detail.

posted Hide Post
Sold to Creepingdeath.

If you didn't get my reply email but check here please let me know or check the ok' spam folder.

posted Hide Post
If you're getting my emails your replies are not even appearing in my junk folder.

I just sent another email from a different address - please let me know if you get it!