SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P320 RX (sold) and West German P225 plus extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P320 RX (sold) and West German P225 plus extras Login/Join 
posted
Fist off I have a P320 RX full sized for sale. I am the original owner and I bought it directly from the Sig Sauer pro shop. I bought it in November of 2016. It has been shot 400-500 times and it has not given me one issue. There is no wear in the finish and no smilies on the barrel. The sight is perfect with out any issues. The only reason I am selling this is I just bought a P226 SAO RX and I cannot convince my wife to let me keep both. It will come with 2 17 round factory magazines and everything else that it came from the factory with. I want Sold shipped.

Next up is a KB dated West German P225. I bought this directly through Top gun supply a few years back as a CPO. It is a shooters grade pistol. It is a matching triple serial number pistol. It has exterior wear from being holstered in its past life. I am guessing before it was a CPO, it was a police pistol because of the engraving at the front of the gun. It comes with 2 matching magazines, they have the same engraving on them also. This is a great gun for someone that is looking for a West German p225 that they can shoot. I want $600 for it with the houge piranha grips or $550 with out them. I will sell the grips seperatly for $60. the grips are Sold

Both guns looks super dry because I wipped off all of the oil/grease for the pictures. But they usually are well protected with the appropriate oil/grease. If you want more detailed pictures please let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Factor8,

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
PMed

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 107 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning I'm interested in the 320 can you contact me?

Thanks
Baker

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent.

P226 West German 9mm -- P228 West German 9mm -- P226 West German 9mm
P229 .40 -- P239 .357SIG -- P220 45ACP West German -- 1911 5" Nightmare .357SIG
1911 5" 45ACP -- 1911 5" .22LR -- P238 Equinox -- P226R Extreme .40 Gray Guns

Posts: 71 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Hogue grips for the P225. Email inbound.

Posts: 97 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the 225.

Posts: 192 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails replied to, at this point everything is sold but the P225

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Factor8,

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The grips arrived today and are beautiful!
Not only do they look great, the improvement in "feel" is impressive! Thanks for the fast shipping and great comms!!
XAVMECH

Posts: 97 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post