SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Zero Tolerance 456, 460 & 562CF, and Bark River Huntsman knives for sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance 456, 460 & 562CF, and Bark River Huntsman knives for sale. Login/Join 
posted
I have a couple Zero Tolerance knives left from my last order, seeing if anyone needs a nice new badass pocket knife.

ZT0562CF...MSRP $300....MAP $240......Contact me for lowest forum member cash price...

ZT0460 ...MSRP $225...MAP $180...Contact me for lowest forum member cash price... ***This one is sold, but i can order more on my next order, feel free to still contact for pricing and pre-order.

Lastly, i have a demo ZT0456 model for sale. This has been my personal carry knife, and has been used, and also has an Apex Edge Pro sharpening done to it, with a mirror edge that will be resharpened prior to shipping. It still has it's original box and paperwork that it will ship with.

Asking $150 net to me shipped in U.S.A.

Bark River Huntsman with Antique Stag Bone handles. NIB, never used, Asking $180

Thanks for looking,
Jason

Email address below to purchase.

LANDLARMS at OUTLOOK.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ZYALTR,

Posts: 302 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ZT0460, email on the way

Posts: 107 | Location: Northern CA  | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ZT0562CF, thank you.

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post