SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Zero Tolerance 850, 460, and Bark River Huntsman knives for sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance 850, 460, and Bark River Huntsman knives for sale. Login/Join 
posted
I have a couple Zero Tolerance knives left from my last order, seeing if anyone needs a nice new badass pocket knife.

ZT0562CF...MSRP $300....MAP $240......Contact me for lowest forum member cash price...SOLD

ZT0460 ...MSRP $225...MAP $180...Contact me for lowest forum member cash price... SOLD

ZT0850 just arrived...MSRP $400...MAP $320..contact me for lowest cash price.

Bark River Huntsman with Antique Stag Bone handles. NIB, never used, Asking $180

Thanks for looking,
Jason

Email address below to purchase.

LANDLARMS at OUTLOOK.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ZYALTR,

Posts: 336 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ZT0460, email on the way

Posts: 134 | Location: Northern CA  | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ZT0562CF, thank you.

Posts: 186 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added new inventory from latest order..got another 460 and a 850 for sale.

Thanks,
Email in OP for contact please

Posts: 336 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Forum rules: We are allowed only ONE "For Sale" ad.

You can have multiple items for sale in one ad.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18201 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

The forum will not allow me to delete the other knife ad that is 5 months old since the last reply, i assumed it had fallen off the bottom of the list. If you are a moderator, please feel free to delete the other ad, if not, i have tried with no success, and have not bumped or used the other ad, and have been using this add for updates to items.

Thanks,
Jason

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZYALTR:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

The forum will not allow me to delete the other knife ad that is 5 months old since the last reply, i assumed it had fallen off the bottom of the list. If you are a moderator, please feel free to delete the other ad, if not, i have tried with no success, and have not bumped or used the other ad, and have been using this add for updates to items.

Thanks,
Jason
The software would not allow you to delete the other thread because there was a post by another member (me) in it. I have deleted my post, so now the only posts in that thread are yours. I'm pretty sure that you can now delete each post individually, maybe working backward from the most recent, and then delete the original post, which will wipe out the entire thread. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's how the forum software works.

If not, you can put a message in the Forum Office section, with a link to the thread that you want deleted, and the powers that be will take care of it. Give them a link so that they won't have to search for it.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18201 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The other ZT0460 sold, payment sent.

Posts: 2158 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post