SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: SIG P227 grip screws and backing plates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: SIG P227 grip screws and backing plates Login/Join 
Picture of fullmann
posted
Just picked up new grips for my P227, and apparently the 227 doesn’t have threaded inserts and the grips came without screws.

I have heard stories of $20 parts kits on gunbroker and ebay that contain these items, but I cannot find them for the life of me.

Any help would be appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fullmann,

Posts: 324 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Still looking

Posts: 324 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I would give Hogue a call. I replaced the E2 grips on my P227 with Hogue G10 grips and they came with the screws and bushings.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 774 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hogue won't sell just the screws and bushings, or at least wouldn't when I contacted them. I wound up calling Sig Customer service asking for a p227 parts kit and getting them from Sig. Great service for a nearly impossible to find part (at the time).

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2062 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post