SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Price Drop-WTS TREX Arms Raptor IWB Holster Glock-$46 shipped
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price Drop-WTS TREX Arms Raptor IWB Holster Glock-$46 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump with ammo added

Posts: 2314 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Ammo per email

Posts: 129 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with TQs added and more

Posts: 2314 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 15 pack of tourniquets. My wife is a school nurse and want to make a stop-the-bleed kit for her school.

Bruce

Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page. "All the News That's Fit to Print," it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out. I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture. I myself check every day to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there. Then I check to make sure that it still irritates me. If I can still exclaim, under my breath, why do they insult me and what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse. You may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan. -Christopher Hitchens

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3697 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
I will take the 15 pack of tourniquets. My wife is a school nurse and want to make a stop-the-bleed kit for her school.

Bruce

Yours. Thank you.

Picture of motorcopm4
posted Hide Post
Emailed on sights

Posts: 385 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motorcopm4:
Emailed on sights

SPF per email.
Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

Bruce

Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page. "All the News That's Fit to Print," it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out. I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture. I myself check every day to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there. Then I check to make sure that it still irritates me. If I can still exclaim, under my breath, why do they insult me and what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse. You may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan. -Christopher Hitchens

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3697 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops

Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this :
P365 Tulster Kydex IWB holster
Email sent

Posts: 391 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pd15:
I’ll take this :
P365 Tulster Kydex IWB holster
Email sent

Yours.

Thanks

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump with new stuff

Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
sjames

if your still looking for a wireless only iPad I have an Air (full size) and iPad mini. if interested email is in my profile.

thanks

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1254 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangeme101:
sjames

if your still looking for a wireless only iPad I have an Air (full size) and iPad mini. if interested email is in my profile.

thanks

I just started looking! Great timing!
I’ll shoot you an email. Thanks.

Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
email sent with info
Thanks

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1254 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump with price drop on holster

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump