SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- SIG SAUER P320 and P250 SUBCOMPACT GRIP MODULES FDE REDUCED TO 25.00 SHIPPED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- SIG SAUER P320 and P250 SUBCOMPACT GRIP MODULES FDE REDUCED TO 25.00 SHIPPED Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW, IN FACTORY WRAP, SIG SAUER P320 and P250 SUBCOMPACT GRIP MODULE. THIS GRIP MODULE IS FOR USE SPECIFICALLY IN THE 45ACP PISTOL. THE GRIP SIZE IS SMALL, AND THE COLOR IS FLAT DARK EARTH (FDE). THIS GRIP MODULE IS NOT FOR USE IN THE SMALLER CALIBERS, SUCH AS 9MM, .40 S&W, AND .357 SIG. ALTHOUGH SOME FOLKS SAY THEY FIT AND FUNCTION FINE IN THE SMALLER CALIBER, I CANNOT RECOMMEND, OR COMMENT ABOUT THAT. 35.00 TO INCLUDE SHIPPING TO YOU IN THE CONUS PAYABLE VIA POSTAL MONEY ORDER OR ELECTRONIC PAYMENT, FRIENDS AND FAMILY, OR YOU CAN JUST ADD THE 3% TO COVER THE FEES IF YOU PREFER. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Sorry for all the caps, I just noticed caps lock was on, and I really don't want to retype it all...thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: apf383,

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7269 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 7269 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Btt

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Sunday btt.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT, REDUCED TO 25.00 SHIPPED!

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Btt, reduced to 25.00 including shipping in the conus. Thanks

Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I'll take it....no e-mail in your profile

Posts: 1600 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Is this still available? Nothing heard. My email is in my profile. You don’t have an email in your profile.

Posts: 1600 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Email sent, I still have a few available. Profile updated to reflect email address. Thanks.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Btt

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Still have a few...

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
btt

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Btt