SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 2 used holsters for P229R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 2 used holsters for P229R Login/Join 
posted
Bravo Concealment Kydex OWB $25
Unsure of the model, but it’s for the 229R with TLR-1 attached. It has 1.75 inch belt loops. The cant is not quite neutral, and sits slightly forward. The gun has a solid click when it locks in. There are a few specs of something white on it each about the size of a grain of salt.

Safariland 7ts OWB Holster $20
Mode l 7378-447. This is ALS for the .40 cal 229R. According to the Safariland website it will also fit 357. It will not fit 9mm. Comes set up as a paddle holster. I have the belt attachment if you want it.

TT Gunleather Leather IWB $55 This is the Mike’s Special reinforced IWB in black leather. Mouth stays open as designed. There are some light scuffs/scratches just due to its age. This is a great holster, that conceals the 229 really well.SPF To Edmond

Gould and Goodrich OWB $20 SPF to Sabbatical72 3 slot leather pancake, stamped B803 29R. This has seen very little use and is not fully broken in. Was used on a 229R Dak, unsure if it will fit the regular 229. There is a white scuff on the bottom left, not sure if its paint or what, a few other light scuffs/scratches just from storage. SPF to Sabbatical72

These are all used holsters , but are in good shape. I only had the P229R Dak, so I can’t say for certain if they will fit models other than what I listed. Only selling because I switched away from the 229 platform. Prices include shipping, at the cheapest rate USPS has. Payment by USPS MO. If someone wants to buy the 2 remaining, I’ll sell them as a package for $40. Not interested in any trades. These are not posted anywhere else. Email address in profile if you have questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: creedbratton2,

Posts: 252 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Gould and Goodrich OWB.E mail coming.

Posts: 57 | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gould SPF to Sabbatical72

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to research if that Mike's Special will carry a P220R Carry.

Edmond

Posts: 10194 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent on Mike's Special.

Edmond

Posts: 10194 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TT Mikes special SPF To Edmond

posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with price drop

posted Hide Post
is the bravo holster for 40 s&w 229r

Posts: 1 | Location: Flathead Lake, MT. | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes that is what i used it on.