SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Closed Login/Join 
posted
Closing this down and moving to another venue.

Thanks SigForum!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VANQUISH,

Posts: 319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Damn! Where were you a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a vehicle? I bought a vehicle, so this is a no-go for me, but it sounds like it is exactly what I wanted.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14581 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that V-Tail. It really is a great truck.

Posts: 319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Dang, that is tempting even though I am looking for a heavier truck.

what engine?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 10816 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
What part of MD?

Posts: 2105 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ORC - It has the 5.4 Triton.

Elk- I am in the Columbia area, about 20 minutes south of Baltimore City.

posted Hide Post
Bump

Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Email sent with a couple of questions. Thanks.

Posts: 273 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post