SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Bianchi Accumold holster size 11
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Bianchi Accumold holster size 11 Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
Please see post from March 19th for new ad.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 6757 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take all the P229 mags.

Posts: 84 | Location: SW Florida | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wherewolf:
I'll take all the P229 mags.

They're yours. I'll send you an email in one moment.

Posts: 6757 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
WTS various items. Payment can be made via Paypal friends and family or money order. Please email me with any questions or for more photos. I can combine shipments and can usually ship daily around lunch time.

***SOLD to spunk639*** This is a DeSantis OWB right hand holster. I used it with a Sig P229. It is used but still has some life left in it. $15 $12 shipped.

Bianchi Accumold OWB right hand holster size 11. This is used, in excellent condition. I used this to hold a Sig P229. $15 $13 shipped.

***Spoken for by ArtieS*** Grip screws for a P228/229/226. One of the screws is buggered up. Free if you buy another item.

***SOLD to Beanhead***Hogue Extreme hex head screws. Brand new in package. $10 shipped.

***SOLD to Skate*** P229 .357 Sig/40 S&W 12 round mags. Brand new still in package. $25 shipped per magazine (there are 2 total of these.)

***SOLD to wherewolf*** P229 .357 Sig/40 S&W 12 round mag. Used, in excellent condition. $20 shipped for this mag (there is one of this type.)

***All SOLD*** P229 .357 Sig/40 S&W 12 round mags. Used, in ok condition. These have a little bit of surface rust and some paint, but function perfectly. $13 shipped per mag (there are 5 0 remaining of these mags.

***3 of of these are SOLD to ArtieS***
***2 of these are SOLD to wherewolf***

***SOLD to PD15*** Bianchi Accumold OWB right hand holster. This is used, in excellent condition. I used this with a Sig P220 and it is a size 13 - $15 $13 shipped.

***SOLD to Mustang-Papa***P220 DA/SA grips. Used, in excellent condition. $20 shipped.

***Spoken for by Mustang-Papa***P220/P230 grip screws, one of them is buggered up. Free if you buy something else.

***SOLD to craigcpa***Lastly, a Bianci Accumold OWB holster, right hand, size 1 (I used this for my Ruger SP101 2" revolver.) $15 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 84 | Location: SW Florida | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
3 magazines SPF to wherewolf, just waiting to see which 3 he wants.

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I will take the hogue extreme hex screws for the 228/229

Posts: 610 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
I will take the hogue extreme hex screws for the 228/229

They are yours. I sent you an email.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'll take 3 of the ok condition 229 mags and the grip screws

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8325 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I'll take the SP101 holster. PP sent.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 6509 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
I'll take the SP101 holster. PP sent.

Got it, thank you. I'll send you an email momentarily.

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
quote:
P220 DA/SA grips. Used, in excellent condition. $20 shipped.

I'll take the P220 grips and pay with paypal. email to follow.

P220 grips and grip screws SPF to Mustang-Papa.

posted Hide Post
Do you still have the 2 new magazines, and if so what brand are they?

Posts: 87 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skate:
Do you still have the 2 new magazines, and if so what brand are they?

Yes. Sorry, I didn't include that. They are Sig mags with smooth spines and are labeled Sig Sauer P229

I bought themy many years ago and never opened them up.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

A

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8325 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take them, email inbound.

Posts: 87 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
The following forum members items were shipped today:

wherewolf
ArtieS
Mustang-PaPa
craigcpa
Beanhead

Skate - I will get your mags shipped out tomorrow. I apologize, I was at the dentist and didn't have packaging material when I got your email and it was too late to get back to the post office today.

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
If still available I will take the holsterfor $12.00
Email sent

Posts: 845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
If still available I will take the holsterfor $12.00
Email sent

It's yours. I've put it as SPF and responded to you email.

Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
I'll take this :
Bianchi Accumold OWB right hand holster size 13

Posts: 339 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post