SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NOS Colt M4A1 SOCOM 16” Upper Receiver Group With Troy Rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOS Colt M4A1 SOCOM 16” Upper Receiver Group With Troy Rail Login/Join 
posted
I don’t know how to post photos here so reach out to me for photos.
Thanks
$950.00
NOS Colt M4A1 SOCOM 16” Upper Receiver Group with Troy Rail. September 2013 limited Troy Rail run of Colt’s LE6920SOCOM series. This UPPER has been factory tested and is otherwise unused. The socom profile barrel does not have 203 cuts but maintains the same Colt SOCOM barrel accuracy and with the 16” length, increases velocity.
If you want to go full SOCOM I will include, to the buyer, a NIB Surefire 4 Prong for $200. I also have a pristine CAR handguard ($100) and a Cerro Forge (keyhole) carry handle ($50) priced to the buyer that wants to keep it simple.
PayPal F&F or G&S (whatever you’re comfortable with), Zelle or USPS Money Order. Shipping and Insurance are included. I ship USPS or FedEx.
Thanks Again

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zero1911,

Posts: 18 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
What's your email?

Posts: 215 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Zero-Please contact me at darreljwick@yahoo.com. I would like more info. Thank you.
Darrel Wick
218-391-8518 Call/Text

Posts: 32 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
What's your email?

Sorry about that. Just click on my name and click on profile. It should be there now.
I see now that I have to post photos on a cloud site and link them from here. I’ll probably just leave it as is and send photos to those interested enough to communicate directly.

Posts: 18 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it as per our conversation. Thank you

Posts: 32 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am NOT taking the item. This due to MY misunderstanding and NOT the sellers information. Thank you.
Darrel Wick

posted Hide Post
Sorry about that y’all. I should keep the shorthand to a minimum when conducting a transaction.
I am not offering a complete rifle for consideration. This is a complete upper receiver group with some available related accessories.
Thanks again

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Edit your thread title, please, to accurately describe what you are offering

Posts: 91057 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. And for those who come later to this thread, I am replacing URG with Upper Receiver Group and the word upper in the description will be replaced with the all upper case UPPER.
Thanks again

posted Hide Post
TTT