SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All sold pending funds
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All sold pending funds Login/Join 
posted
Emptying out the safe and going down to 3 pistols. I'm pricing these to move. To many pictures to post but I can email them. First, "I'll take it" followed by email gets it. When you email, put your screen name in the email also. Payment by USPS money order or certified check. I pay shipping and shipping will be FFL to FFL. Do not use my profile email as it's shut down. Email mikekassos at Gmail dot com.
#1. Colt 1911 70 series Lightweight Commander. 45 auto. Comes with 2-7 round magazines, case, manual and lock. ~150 rounds through it. Black rear sight, brass front. Excellent condition. $675 SPF
#2. HK P2000sk V2 LEM 9mm. 2-10 round magazines, case, manual and so on. I've only put about 100 rounds through it. Barrel looks new. $375 SPF
#3. Sig P239 DAK 2 tone 9mm. 3-8 round magazines and Sig case(not original). Night sights are strong. Unknown round count but the rails are nice. $400 SPF
#4. CZ 75 Pre B 9mm. 1994 manufactured. 2-16 round magazines and generic case. Night sights are dead but it is a sweet shooter. All Czech in good shape. $375 SPF
#5. Glock 23 Gen 3 40 caliber 3-13 round magazines and generic case. This pistol has the Snake Eyes ghost ring sights on it. I didn't put them on, it came that way. They really aren't to bad. Unknown round count but the whole pistol looks good. $300 SOLD
#6. Beretta 92A1 9mm. All Italian, triple serial numbers. Unfired and BNIB. 3-17 round magazines, case, multi language manual, lock and so on. I did put a D-spring in it and replaced the roll pin with a dog bone pin. Original spring included. Can't tell you how it shoots because it's never been shot. $525 SPF
#7. Sig P225 W. German JC date code 9mm. This is a shooter pistol. It's in really good shape but it has been shot. A bit of wear on it but very nice. It has newer Trijicons on it and it went back to Sig 2 years ago for a tune up from the previous owner. 3-8 round magazines, Sig case(not original) and lock. $400 SOLD
#8. Glock 26 Gen 4 9mm. 3-10 round magazines and all the factory stuff. Has ~125 rounds through it. Included is a Lone Wolf stainless threaded barrel with about 50 rounds through it. $400 SPF

All these pistols are clean and well taken care of. I have sold to quite a few people on here and never had a problem. Not looking for any trades. Thank you for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joatmonv,

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 1638 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

#2. HK P2000sk V2 LEM 9mm. 2-10 round magazines, case, manual and so on. I've only put about 100 rounds through it. Barrel looks new. $375

Ill take it

Posts: 3141 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Glock 23, Mike. Thanks.

Email sent.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 19976 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 23 and HK are SPF.

Posts: 1638 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email updated in my profile. Should have the Gmail account now.

posted Hide Post
I'll take #4 and #8

Posts: 6295 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get a pic of the #7? My email is in my profile.

Thanks.
TVz

Posts: 209 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TVzombie:
Can I get a pic of the #7? My email is in my profile.

Thanks.
TVz

Email sent.

posted Hide Post
I'd like a pic of #7 as well.

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to see #7.

Thank you.

Posts: 53 | Registered: December 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you please send a photo of #3 the P239 dak in 9mm. Thank you
gunnitt@gmail.com

Posts: 457 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P239 dak 9mm

Posts: 431 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Can I get a pic of #1,6 and 7? Email in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 443 | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK, CZ 75, Glock 23 & 26, and Sig P239 are SPF.

posted Hide Post
I guess I'm not the first I'll take it for the P239.... o well... good prices and congratulations to all that got these good deals

Posts: 431 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Please feel free to put me at the top of the list for sloppy seconds on #5 and/or #8 if for any reason those deals happen to fall through.

Either way, some really great prices here Wink !

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 571 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get pictures for #1 please. Email sent

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of agent1138
posted Hide Post
I'll take #2 HK P2000 if the deal falls through.

Keep Calm and Carry Concealed

Posts: 616 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you send pictures of the Colt 1911 to flhr95@gmail.com

HK VP9
Sig P226NR

Posts: 150 | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for the Colt, Beretta and P225.